A friendly multi-disciplinary practice have just been awarded an exciting Residential and Commercial project and are now looking for the right Architectural Technician or Architectural Assistant to join their friendly team in Hertfordshire.
This is an ideal opportunity for any technical Architectural Assistants and Technicians/ Technologists looking to work for a growing practice and be heavily involved in all aspects with long term career progression.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to write code – HTML & CSS (SCSS flavor of SASS preferred when writing CSS)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, bonus points for familiarity with Sketch (Sketch is our preferred concepting)
- Cross-browser and platform testing as standard practice
- Experience using Invision a plus
- Experience in video production a plus or, at a minimum, a willingness to learn
Skills & Experience
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in graphic and web design3 or more years of professional design experience
- Direct response email experience
- Ecommerce website design experience
- Familiarity with mobile and web apps preferred
- Excellent communication skills, most notably a demonstrated ability to solicit and address creative and design feedback
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Company is a 2016 Iowa City-born start-up that develops consectetuer adipiscing elit. Phasellus hendrerit. Pellentesque aliquet nibh nec urna. In nisi neque, aliquet vel, dapibus id, mattis vel, nisi. Sed pretium, ligula sollicitudin laoreet viverra, tortor libero sodales leo, eget blandit nunc tortor eu nibh. Nullam mollis. Ut justo. Suspendisse potenti.